Can you help us find our most valuable asset: our people?
We’re looking for a highly skilled headhunter to help us find our most valuable asset: our people.
We are a colourful bunch, the +260 consultants of TheValueChain. A mix of specialists and generalists, techies, experts, smart sales guys and girls, newbies and veterans. Aiming together for the sky as smart innovators creating instant value for our customers in an ever-lasting trusted and open relationship. At TheValueChain you can follow your dreams, heart and brains bringing indeed colour in the SAP world.
We’re looking for a highly skilled headhunter to help us find our most valuable asset: our people. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in sales, headhunting or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with our marketing team and team leads to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with job boards, social networks and platforms to find talent
- Form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Network and build relationships - we want you to get to know every SAP professional in Belgium personally
- Execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Qualify, interview and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships in our ATS
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Attend/organise social network events for freelance SAP Talents
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in recruitment or sales
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Experience with finding talent in the SAP world is a big plus
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- You’re driven by results and have a proven success rate at levels above quotas
- We strive for a salary package that goes beyond, including fringe benefits and investments in you as person
- Crazy ideas? Our Innovation Garage is the place to be!
- Fun events & amazing colleagues guaranteed ;-)
Let's set up that talk!
Talk to a colleague!
Want to know a little more before you commit? Reach out to one of our employees!
Got questions? Don't hesitate to talk to me!